Brochure: Order & Postage
Spring Fling 2017 Brochure
**Brochure order & postage deadline //
If you want a brochure for Spring Fling Open Studios 2017 before this year's event, we will be guaranteeing all orders made before or on Monday 22nd May. Any orders made after 4pm on this date might arrive after the event.
You can now order your very own copy of the collectable & covetable Spring Fling 2017 Brochure, with illustration by Astrid Jaekel, inside which you will find:
- Profiles of our 93 participating artists and makers;
- Our exhibition at New Brewery Arts, Cirencester;
- Our 15 year anniversary exhibition at Gracefield Arts Centre;
- A map of the region onto which each artists studio is plotted;
- Artists' recommendations of local businesses and visitor attractions;
- Information on Spring Fling over the last 15 years;
- Information about our Friends Scheme (Spring Fling Friends will receive advance copies of the brochure each year automatically).
And even better, your Spring Fling brochure will come through your letterbox in a bright yellow envelope** Brochures are currently being posted to Friends of Spring Fling (priority postings), postage of brochure orders will begin 6th March. Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
If you are a local business/visitor centre/venue based in Dumfries & Galloway and neighbouring regions and would like to request our brochures and maps for your customers and visitors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*We do not charge for our brochures. Please note that Spring Fling brochures are free to pick up in various outlets throughout Scotland and the North of England, and £3.50 merely covers the cost of UK postage. There is an additional charge of £3.00 for international postage.
**For request for a single brochure only.
Collect from Artist: No